Wednesday 20 May 2009

My Online Income Goal: The 3 Month Plan

As this is my first posting I would like to start by saying thanks very much for visiting!


My intention is to share my experiences of earning money online over the next 3 months. I have not got any specific income targets (yet) except to make as much money as possible through the internet between now and the 31st of August and document my online earnings. At this stage I have made a reasonable sum of money from IPC Instant Cash (which I will talk about a little later), which I currently consider to be my primary source of income online. My previous experiences were writing reviews and whilst there appear to be mixed opinions on Review Stream I have to say that I made decent money using this site and experienced no problems at all.


As I have started to see my online earnings grow with IPC Instant Cash I am trying to avoid the urge to spread my efforts too thinly by opening other ventures. Don’t get me wrong, this is definitely on the cards for the very near future, but I feel that I still have a lot to learn about the various techniques associated with driving traffic to my blog and internet marketing in general, which I will seek to apply to new ventures.


But that said, my next move will undoubtedly be to enter the work of affiliate marketing and I have already registered with Clickbank (although I haven’t activated my account yet!). However, I am going through a really tough time with my main job – which requires me to work long hours – and this has taken away from my online business activities over the course of this month. I am currently finding that I am just too tired to be able to concentrate and things like writing an article (which usually takes about 20-30 minutes) just seems to take twice as long. But hopefully this is a just a phase and I things will gain pace over the next week or so.


Any cures for “writers’ block” would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment